[VB] Bus in Modesto?

Kevin Guarnotta kevin at guarnottadesign.com
Mon Apr 23 22:03:50 PDT 2018

Hi Guys,

Not sure if you recall - I was hoping to take my Westy out to CA for the summer, but our schedule getting out there is too tight.

New crazy idea - buy a westy out there, drive it for the summer, then drive it home (partway with the family) finish the drive on my own. Then sell it once I get back to the east coast. I haven't sold my wife on this idea yet - but who knows...

I see a Westy Weekender in Modesto for a decent price. Anyone live near there interested in checking one out for me? It is also a 1985 - wasserboxer. I've never worked on one of those - so maybe I should avoid it? Any thoughts/suggestions on these compared to a Bay window?

-Kevin Guarnotta
Jamaica Plain, MA

'78 Westy
'69 Singlecab