[VB] Camper rebuild

Erik Burtis ewdb92 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 13:51:07 PDT 2018

Hi Chris,
I started out using a  vibrating dremel with wood blade for my panels and
quickly got tired of the slow pace.  I switch to a reciprocating saw with
brand new fine-toothed blade.  I did score the panel tracing with a utility
knife and cut on the outside of the score.  Even on the unscorded side, I
didn't have much splintering but I went slow and steady.

Here is a link to my project.  One thing I did not do very well on the
ceiling panels was sanding out all the mill marks on the ply.  I learned
too late to sand really well with 80-grit and then move to finer paper.  It
takes a bit to get all the marks out.

https://zerotosixtyeventually.wordpress.com/category/projects/interior-panels/

Hope this helps,
Erik