[VB] Bus Sighting...

Kevin Guarnotta kevin at guarnottadesign.com
Tue Sep 19 07:11:02 PDT 2017

I know it ain't Friday, but this list needs something to talk about.
I just saw a trailer for some new movie about the kidnapping of Getty's grandson. "All the Money in the World"

The kidnappers used a VW bus. Not sure what year bus, but pretty interesting. The VW bus is always thought of or considered the vehicle for peace loving hippies - but in Back to the Future it was used by terrorists, and now it is used by Kidnappers.

Looks like a cool movie on something I never heard about, and it has a VW bus in it.

-Kevin Guarnotta
Jamaica Plain, MA

'78 Westy
'69 Singlecab