[VB] [T2] Double Door Electric Bus

John Dillon johndillon at johndillon.com
Thu Sep 14 13:29:36 PDT 2017

hmmmm just put 5000 km on my 78 Westy … really hadn’t driven it much since last summer's drive from Abbotsford to Calgary (ex-wive drove it for me) then my drive from Calgary to Kingston … this year’s 5000 km was from Kingston, ON to Cape Breton (great great folk fest) … then around Cabot Trail, PEI, East Coast of NB, tour around Que … then back home … but my daily driver has been my 60 Std Microbus (converted to camper) … but for long highway, work related, drives to Toronto or Kitchener I’ve been trying to take my passat …