[VB] Brake info and parts

c.dreike c.dreike at verizon.net
Thu May 25 17:17:41 PDT 2017

Here is a link to brake system information that I thought was interesting:
http://www.centricparts.com/tech-support/whitepapers
I think that most of us can learn something about our brakes from the
papers published here.

Also thought this might be of interest if one is looking for brake
parts, I selected 1964 transporter for the sort:
http://www.carparts.com/results/?N=0&Ne=6&PN=0+4294944827&VN=0&events=shopbycategory&category=brake&oldHeader=1
You can go back to the main page and select another year.
I suspect the parts are from China as the country of manufacture is not
shown and the prices are low.
The Centric name is somehow connected to Stop Tech which does a lot of
manufacturing in Compton, California.**

YMMV