[VB] [T2] Good News

Kevin Guarnotta kevin at guarnottadesign.com
Tue Aug 29 18:09:13 PDT 2017

I think it was a combination of things - the most important being the washers that had disintegrated at the bottom of the distributor. Not sure why that happened.

The timing and carb needed adjusting, and I was doing a bad job at it. This didn't help matters.

Lastly - my gas gauge does not go to Full. When the tank is full, it only reads 3/4 full. One of the last issues - I didn't account for my mechanic using much gas when he worked on it- so I ran out of gas ;( stupid me.

-Kevin Guarnotta

'65 Kombi
'69 Singlecab
'78 Westy