[VB] Good News

c.dreike c.dreike at verizon.net
Fri Aug 18 14:09:23 PDT 2017

I think if you take off the cap and grab the rotor and try to see if it
has any side play or wobble, that would be good enough. There is some
sort of bearing supporting the shaft whether it is a ball bearing or a
bushing. It would be pretty weird if there was any side play, but it
could happen. In operation there is very little side load on the shaft
that would create a sloppy bearing.

Chris