[VB] some good news

Kevin Guarnotta kevin at guarnottadesign.com
Fri Aug 11 06:05:14 PDT 2017

Well that good news didn't last.

I got my '65 bus. Did a couple short trips. Then packed it up to go to NH for the weekend.

I didn't get far on the highway - when it started sputtering. Fuel issue again. New filter appears to be clogged already. State trooper comes along and helps me. I sort of limp off the highway, and get to a gas station. I'm think if I add some fuel, maybe this will help. But it doesn't I can sort of drive for short spurts, and try to limp home. Eventually after two hours of limping - I call a tow truck. Get towed home.

I think I've got to pull the petcock from the tank and try to flush the tank? Maybe I'll go back to the simple original petcock instead of the reserve style that I installed.

-Kevin Guarnotta
Jamaica Plain, MA

'78 Westy
'69 Singlecab