[VB] BNNTA#31 camping weekend...

Bill Bowman bill at bnnta.com
Mon Aug 29 12:18:12 PDT 2016

Howdy all!  I don't normally like to look at the long-term weather
forecasts until about 4 or 5 days out when they are much more accurate. So
I was delighted this morning to see that the Mark Twain Lake, MO area
forecast shows a chance of rain on Wednesday and then nice dry and cooler
weather for the upcoming BNNTA#31 camping weekend over the Labor Day
holiday weekend.

As of Monday the forecast for Mark Twain Lake, Missouri is:

Thursday high 81 and low 62 with sunny skies

Friday September 2nd, high 79 and low 62  with mostly sunny skies

Saturday September 3rd high 82 and low 64 with sunny skies

Sunday September 4th high 88 and low 72 with sunny skies

Monday September 5th high 91 and low 75 with mostly sunny skies.

We're going to have great weather this weekend at the lake, so if you
haven't already, grab your swimsuit and water toys, pack up your VW this
week and head on over to Mark Twain Lake for the BNNTA#31 camping event and
festivities!

Bill Bowman