[VB] (Announcement) Upcoming Changes

Tyler Hardison tyler at seraph-net.net
Fri Jul 24 12:02:40 MST 2015

Hey Busketeers!

First an introduction. I'm Tyler and I've offered to give Troy a hand with
managing the care and feeding of the type2.com server.

Occasionally I'll announce to the lists what some of the upcoming changes
that are occurring to help smooth the experience with both the website and
the mailing lists.

Without further ado:

   1. Fixed the archives search, and I've added an index for the Technical
   Library.
   2. Adding DKIM, SPF, and DMARC records to DNS so that type2.com emails
   will not be marked as spam.
   3. Added spam, virus, and spoofed email detection on type2.com to block
   malicious emails.
   4. Cleaning up broken images, links and other oddities on the website.
   5. Researching options for AIRS that will make self service easier.

If you have questions/concerns/suggestions, feel free to email me off-list.

Thanks!

-t