[VB] Tillamook

c.dreike c.dreike at verizon.net
Sun Aug 30 13:08:24 MST 2015

Judy,

My wife contacted them after someone else in my area told her about it.
They made a stop at my house and another at the other guy's house.

Its all about advertising the product. Tillamook told us they like to
see 30-50 people at each event. Should be easy to corral that many. It
was for us. The ice cream samples, Tillamookies, are free.

I was told that there is a place on the Tillamook web site where you can
sign up, However I couldn't find it.

I'll get more info from my wife and forward it later.

Tillamook currently has 8 VW busses in their advertising department.

Cheers,
Chris