[VB] Carb adjustment help

Jamie jrivers at globalserve.net
Sun Aug 2 05:37:20 MST 2015

"blowing black smoke"

That is the big signal ,,, the choke is stuck closed... there is ferret nest
in your air intake breather,, you put diesel in the tank,, you topped up the
tank with 2-stroke gas.... the gas has turned to varnish in your tank
sitting there from last year!  A jet vibrated out,, altho BSA carbs do that,
I don't think a Solex can loose a jet.. that lets in tooo much fuel.

something is causing a lot of excess fuel or .. it is burning oil.... the
100 psi compression is border line ... could an oil ring[s] be bad... what
is the oil consumption.

speaking of last year,,, I soooo enjoyed HCBF 2014  i was sure I would
return for 2015... and really missed the great time this year...  hopefully
2016 !