[VB] Continental Motors in Fresno under new ownership - liquidation

Harry Houck harry.houck at comcast.net
Thu Oct 30 10:23:48 MST 2014

The link below was posted in the Sacramento CraigsList site. New owners are A1 Auto Salvage, (559)268-4623.

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/4733254706.html

I don't remember seeing any split buses on my last visit years ago, but they may have picked some up. Plenty of loafs and other vintage VW parts.

I'll take a look this weekend though I don't have any VW's anymore.

-Harry