[VB] [T2] Aluminum jalousie window cleaning

C. Dreike c.dreike at verizon.net
Fri Mar 7 22:19:41 MST 2014

Ric,
Do you have a Bay or a Splitty? Sorry I assumed you had a Splitty as
you posted to Vintagebus. I have the old Hehr jelousies in my Splitty.
I'll try and get you some photos of the finished windows tomorrow.

Chris

Scientists seek to understand what is,
while engineers seek to create what never was.
As the "Bad Astronomer" Phil Plait says, "Teach a man to reason, and
he can think for a lifetime."