[VB] cooler/fridge ....

John Dillon johndillon at johndillon.com
Mon Jun 30 18:05:07 MST 2014

I think I’ve settled on a floor plan for my old bus camper interior …. a combination of early westy and devon … I like the westy bed over the devon bed … I like the devon out door cooking stuff and opposing bench seats … anyway … i’m leaning towards a fridge/cooler that will sit beside the forward most cargo door … that way it won’t interfere with the door from the inside … i’m thinking about either waeco … or portable truck fridge …no more dickin’ around with koolatrons etc… i’ve noticed this at costco …http://www.costco.ca/Porta-Gaz-3-way-Portable-Gas-Cooler.product.100018073.html i’m wondering how it would measure up to, say a portable truck fridge ….  opinions?

jdd