[VB] Scam maybe. How's it work?

Notorious@Yahoo Notorious_a_u_b_ at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 2 13:08:00 MST 2014

Hey List Members, This message is a warning,&verifying if anyone experienced the same.Lately I have been trying to sell spare parts to gain the$ needed to finish 1build.Twice now,on different listings,I've had a customer ask for my name&address to make out a money order,to mail it to me.1st when I'd asked where they were so I could see how much it'd cost to ship the particular part,there was no more response.The 2nd time I just replied I'd prefer to exchange cash when I brought the part to a meeting place&No response came.Did I turn off 2potential sales because I was paranoid?Was I justified?Were they true red-flags?I'm not sure if just my name&address is enough for identity fraud,or if they need more like my SSN.I promise the year of 2014, I will be posting more about my 1959 DoubleCab, as my medical needs have leveled out,&I'm working through my disabilities.Thanks for any help or feedback.This list is priceless.Happy V-Dubbing!Aloha.