[VB] Buses By The Depot (& Annual BusDepot Warehouse Sale) - This Sat.

The Bus Depot vintagebus at busdepot.com
Thu Oct 10 13:06:36 MST 2013

Just a reminder the Buses By The Depot is this Saturday, October 12.
According to Accuweather the current rain will move out of the area on
Friday, leaving us with a cloudy but largely dry Saturday with temps in the
mid 60's.

This LiMBO sponsored event has been growing every year.  It's in a wooded
county park near our shop in eastern PA (about midpoint between Philly,
Allentown, and Reading). The park has playgrounds, walking/hiking trails,
and lakes, and we have a potluck dinner Saturday evening.

You can come for the day or camp out. If you're close enough to make it a
day trip, you can do that at no cost with no reservation. If you choose to
camp, it is effectively "free" if you reserve in advance. You pay $12 per
night to reserve space, but get the full $12 back as a Bus Depot store
credit.  Some people stay just Saturday night, but we've had a growing
contingent that comes Friday night and spends the weekend.  We will stop
taking reservations on Friday at around noon. After that, you can still pay
for a site on arrival (based on availability) but it won't come with the Bus
Depot store credit.

As in years past, there will also be a caravan through the park to the
annual Bus Depot Warehouse Sale and Open House, which is 2-4 pm that
Saturday. Once a year we open our warehouse to the general public, and also
mark down all of our inventory in-store only (by as much as 90% on
scratch-and-dent items).

Full details are at http://www.busdepot.com/details/bbd/

Looking forward to seeing familiar faces, as well as lots of new ones!

- Ron Salmon
  The Bus Depot, Inc.
  www.busdepot.com
  (215)  234-VWVW