[VB] The Bumper Slash Question, which years have which?

Aubrey Allen notorious_a_u_b_ at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 22 13:33:00 MST 2013

I'm selling my Bus-Bumper's on Craigslist, and am trying to be exact as possible. I have parts listed on the SanFrancisco NorthBay/Marin Section if anyone feels like checking .  I am selling a set of Front and Rear-Bumpers, and I was wondering which year the "Slashes" were on, and when they changed. My DC is a 1959, I have pre-'59 Fiberglass Bumper's for it now, and am letting the steel ones go for cheap. My "slash" starts high, then fall away from the Body, and I'm pretty sure they changed to the opposite style in 1964. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Thank You for your time, Keep on Bussing, Aloha!

Sincerely,
Aubrey James Allen