[VB] engine codes ..

Old Volks Home oldvolkshome at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 21:53:48 MST 2013

Bus Cases up to Engine B 05116436 had smaller oil passages, so the green
adaptor seals will be needed to properly convert John's case.

See my link:

http://www.oldvolkshome.com/oilcool.htm

Jim Thompson
84 GL 1.9 "Gloria"
84 Westfalia 2.1 "Ole Putt"
72 411 Station Wagon "Pug"
75 914 1.8 "Nancy"
Full Timing From March 1999 To January 2012
oldvolkshome at gmail.com
http://www.oldvolkshome.com
Find me on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/people/Jim-Thompson/100000710343835