[VB] Fwd: [BP] SO45 â?¦.

John Dillon johndillon at johndillon.com
Wed Jul 3 11:59:49 MST 2013

Yes and no
 I haven’t seen that SO45 thread but I have seen two other so45
threads
 most of the pics are the same
. I think that might be the answer
for a bench seat camper
 the devon is just too much work and the so33 style
just seems impractical with the bed in the cargo area – I really want the
bed over the engine bay. I wonder what came first - the so45 or the sundial

. I’m thinking about trying to put a fridge/cooler and a water container
under the rear facing seat and not having that awkward cabinet that is near
the front of the inside cargo door
 maybe have a shallow devon style
cabinet or the door cabinet from an so33
. And my plan is to cut down the
wardrobe cabinet such that it doesn’t interfere with the window

My question is
 how much space would there be between the rear seat and the
rear facing seat when the rear seat is in bed position? 10”?

jdd