[T2] Floydfest 21 ticket for sale.

John Burneskis john.burneskis at gmail.com
Thu May 27 13:26:12 PDT 2021

Hello, gang. It's been a while.

I finally was able to purchase a GA & V-DUB parking tickets for the
upcoming FloydFest 21 Odyssey music festival in Floyd Virginia, 21-25 July
2021, but because of medical issues, I will not be able to attend the event.

Both the General Admission & V-DUB tickets are sold out, but IF THEY WERE
AVAILABLE, the would be total price of $641.35.  I just checked.

I paid $590.10 for the tickets in 2020, and I am anxious to transfer then
for that price.  Or best offer.

I will review the first 5 offers coming in, with the tickets going first
priority to local Northern Virginia Type2'ers.

Text me @ 571 2 three five 079 five.