[T2] frozen brake drums

Andy McKinley airhedz at gmail.com
Wed May 12 01:59:16 PDT 2021

Wow. I didn't mean to come off so drastic. I meant the rubber lines from
the body to the wheel cylinders. You could just disconnect the lines at the
back of the wheel cylinder. That's how I got my first Westie out of the
seller's driveway for $400.00.

Andy McKinley
airhedz at gmail.com

'79 Kombi

Love your country, but never trust its government.
-- Robert A. Heinlein.