[T2] Sliding door cover removal

Chris Dreike cdreike at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 15:05:43 PDT 2021

Thanks Guys. Got it off. I used some 1/4" ply and a rubber mallet. Sort of
like suggested. I also squirted in WD-40. That seemed to help by
lubricating the rubber bead.
Next problem is removing all the deluxe trim. I got it off the panel I
removed so I see the clips.
Some of the clips are hooked into the curve of the trim. Any advice? I used
a pipe plier to squeeze to one side while prying.
That helped. But what to do on areas where I can't get a purchase for the
pliers?

Thanks again
Chris