[T2] LRR tyres

Chris Dreike cdreike at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 19:17:28 PST 2021

 Robert, Great to hear from you.
A little off topic however relevant. I have LRR tyres on my Honda Accord.
The set which came with the new vehicle lasted over 74,000 miles. When I
went to replace I insisted on the same tyres. Honda claims 36mpg highway,
however at 65mph I receive a consistent 38-40mpg. IMO LRR works. Wish I
could find a set of LRR 205-75R 15's for my split.

Chris
64 DD Kamper Kit
71 Sunroof