[T2] horsehair air cleaner

Robert Mann robtmann7 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 14:54:59 PDT 2021

     My clutch certainly needed replacement but I little suspected
Silverdale Automotive (Brian) would keep my camper > 6mo selling me parts
not needed (e.g distributor cap + leads) & confiscating all the shims of
the alternator pulley.
     The aircleaner I believe to be OEM complete with horsehair).  Top has
2 male nozzles dia c.6mm which the Bentley doesn't depict.  What should be
connected onto those nozzles?    One suggestion is to slap a simple
inverted-U of flexible plastic tubing connecting the two nozzles to one
another.  Any other suggestions please?

Thanx for getting this List working again.

Robt Mann
'73 1600dp Devon camper
Stanmore Bay
New Zealand