[T2] jack storage

Erik Burtis ewdb92 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 14:40:06 PDT 2020

Thanks to Kevin's pic, I figure the system must be the same for at least
69-71, if not 68-72 (73?  Whenever they changed the front seats).  Where
are the jacks kept on later bays, (ha, I never noticed)?  Since the clip is
not permanently attached, they get lost really fast - especially when
changing a tire on the side of the road.  See pic for clip:
https://zerotosixtyeventually.files.wordpress.com/2017/02/jack-clamp-4-copy.jpg

Chris, have you tried a parts place like Busted bus or Bus Co ( or
Avery's??)?

Erik
'71 Westy