[T2] T2 with Subaru engine shoehorned in

Chris Dreike cdreike at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 09:55:11 PDT 2019

Wow. All those ponies in a 71!. All I have is a punky 1914. A lot of work
putting that Suby into the back. Wonder what the bill of materials looks
like.
I would enjoy a smoother running and quieter engine in my VW's. Nice video.

Andy, I'm sure you know that in a 71 there are no CARB requirements. No
paperwork needed.

Look up my post on The Samba in the Split Bus forum for "Improved Brakes"

Cheers,
Chris