[T2] HUGE collection of VWs for sale in Puerto Rico

steve at eurocampers.com steve at eurocampers.com
Thu May 9 15:02:42 PDT 2019

The prices are very high and the quality of the restorations is very very low.  My guess is they prettied them up for the museum using amateurs, or purchased them the way they are.

You can see very rough looking patch panels.

Those horribly modified early bugs were likely done many years ago when you could have bought them on the cheap.  They are not worth in my opinion anywhere near what the asking prices are.

Crappy dune buggies for 11 grand?

I would be interested in a couple of these for less than half the asking.  They say the prices are firm unless you purchase 2 or more.  Would be interesting to know more about this place and the owner.

Steve
SKL Enterprises Inc.
http://EuroCampers.com
4965 West Four Ridge Rd.