[T2] Rear brake problem, brakes lock when braking

Al Brase alribee at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 06:56:44 PST 2019

Make sure your brake hoses are not too old. They disintegrate inside and
the rubber bits end up like check valves. You can still apply the brakes
but the return springs only put minimal pressure to push the fluid back to
the master cylinder.
FWIW, ALL brake hoses have DATES on them, at least since 1968, maybe? 10
years is about the end or the safe use by date!
Al