[T2] Engine switch

Al Brase alribee at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 12:06:52 PST 2019

The difference is not very much and one could easily change the front tin.
ALL type 2 front tins are type 1 tins with an extension spot welded onto
the front. If you have access to snips and some tin or 18-20 gauge aluminum
you could make one in an hour. If you had an edge roller, you might pass it
off for a factory job. (Pretty simple part) Put it on with furnace tin
screws or pop rivets.