[T2] Engine switch

Erik Burtis ewdb92 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 05:24:36 PST 2019

As stated, you'll need to swap the front tin, the rest will be fine.  If
your bug engine has a universal case, you should have the bolt hole for the
mustache bar.  If not they sell a conversion kit that mounts to the oil
pump plate.  I think they sell for about $12.  You WILL need to mount the
mustache bar as there isn't anything else holding up the engine and trans
outside of the front trans mounts.

Erik
'71 Westy