[T2] turn signal cancellation

Erik Burtis ewdb92 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 15:15:13 PST 2019

 Chris,
I'm not sure I'm understanding your situation fully. What do you mean by
"the ring is located on the right".  It's the flange that cancels the
signal, correct?  In my picture, the flange is under the steering wheel
spoke as you said and my wheel is centered.  This puts the flange on the
right side of my wheel (same side as the key) at about 2-3 o'clock - out of
the way of the signal tabs.  In your original email, I believe you said
this right side position works?

Also, if my memory is not lying to me, the height of the turn signal switch
can make difference.  Try raising the signal housing towards the steering
wheel and then lowering it to see if your problem changes.

Thanks.  To date, the tape is working just fine!  I love a simple solution.

I can take a photo of the wiring, no problem.  Today is my long work day,
so it won't happen till tomorrow or Friday.  Anything in particular you
need photographed?