[T2] getting too old for this *)&%#

Bob Reuter accessys at smart.net
Sat Sep 29 13:00:41 PDT 2018

spent all day with my bus (78 auto) and am further behind than when I
started.
   some kids broke one of the rear windows, so got new glass (actually
plastic) and new rubber from Bus Depot and spent quite a few hours saying
lots of nice words in german. old rubber and duct tape holding it in for
the moment.
   tried to start it and all the rain and rain and rain (it never
flooded)it probably has some rust on something but won't crank. seems
"sort of seized" this is new engine still being broken in ran fine when I
last drove it but no A/C and other car does and electrical gremlin in tail
light I didn't drive it enough I guess. now one more thing on the to do
list.
   someone make me an offer that I can't refuse

maybe I'll feel differently in the morning but I'm getting old and gotta
work on it outside and winter is coming.

one dang thing after another