[T2] 71 brake drum removal

c.dreike c.dreike at verizon.net
Sat Sep 29 11:02:18 PDT 2018

Sad note:
About 3 hours west of Albuquerque the fan belt broke and we blew the
engine before we noticed. Lots of smoke. The #4 plug popped out.
Bearings did not sieze. Couldn't get it started. Ended up with a tow
into Holbrook AZ, rented a U-Haul rig and trailered it the rest of the
way home to LA. Drove all night and arrived at 4:45 AM. Good decision as
we missed a lot of traffic and the desert heat! Now the fun begins, or
did it already? Anyhow, its the journey that counts.

Cheers,
Chris
64DD Kamper Kit
71 Sun Roof deluxe (needs a middle seat, anyone, anyone?)