[T2] OLD FART VW MECHANICS

Al Brase alribee at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 10:55:46 PDT 2018

I worked in import auto shop when I was 16, 52 years ago,1966. Low man on
the totem pole, I got to pul lots of clutches and mufflers  in bugs. Rocker
stand repairs in early 40hp. We had 3 lifts in there. single post
hydraulic. It really spoiled me. Later I worked in another shop that had 2
post hydraulics. NICE! Now all my rich buddies have shops with lifts. Gotta
get mine done. I only have about $250 in it!
Did any of you have any reaction to my modification for tilting?
Al