[T2] Rubber grommets and engine install

Al Brase alribee at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 12:40:17 PDT 2018

I'm more like 245. The floor in the shop is a little rough. Trying to scoot
sideways the middle wheel fail to swivel and  it broke the whole mounting
area from the plastic body.
I'd try to follow the Benplace directions. that guy is a human dynamo. He
does ton of work and always tries to find the best way. Parlez Francais?