[T2] painting engine compartment

Al Brase alribee at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 10:13:37 PDT 2018

MSDS sheets are AVAILABLE for any product sold in USA. If it has poly
isocyanates in it, you need carbon vapor filters with particle pre filters.
It is the LAW they provide you and every other purchaser with this sheet.
There is HUGE fine if they do not.
Al
(Licensed to kill the environment by the state.)