[T2] would you buy a bus today?

Al Brase alribee at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 04:02:02 PDT 2018

I really doubt that actual sales prices are as high as they had been.My
friends just bought a 1977 Camper on Ebay. It is a County Homes camper. Top
goes straight up like a Riviera. desert car, mostly original paint but some
dents. Running correctly and passed California smog test. They gave $12,500
for it.
I think sales prices have gone down ever since Brexit vote. that took many
Brits out of the buyer pool and the market is half what it was a few years
ago.
Al