[T2] 73 bus sunroof

Al Brase alribee at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 13:28:55 PST 2018

having lived over 20 years with a 82 Vanagon with a sunroof, often not
garaged in the Midwest, I can say it is a pretty damned durable thing. A
few times it leaked and I found the tray drains were plugged with evergreen
needles. I NEVER did any adjustments or maintenance and opened it very
often in the summertime.
I'd put out some wanted ads, the Samba, probably. There's a couple
California dismantlers. Or Blair and son in Phoenix. They are very good.
If you get on a learning curve about this let me know, I have a 67 bug
metal sunroof I need to put back together 25 years later... nearly the same
design, but the bug parts are smaller.
Al