[T2] 73 bus sunroof

c.dreike c.dreike at verizon.net
Mon Nov 26 12:22:43 PST 2018

Dave,
I'm looking to get my sunroof working on my 71. CIP1 has the cables on
sale for $89.99 each for cyber monday. All the parts are discounted at
the moment.I put in my order today.
I need a rear slide bracket. My left side unit is missing. I think L&R
are the same. Do you  know where I can get the plastic pieces that go
onto the metal brackets for smooth sliding?

Check with Interstate parts in Lake Elsinore,
http://www.wayoutsalvage.com/   in Arkansas
Avery's in Washington.
Maybe ISP West in Carson, CA
Grumpy's sheet metal, however he focuses on splitties.

Chris
64DD Kamper Kit
71 sunroof