[T2] Silver Socket Adapter

c.dreike at verizon.net c.dreike at verizon.net
Thu Nov 8 08:15:44 PST 2018

Kevin,The power socket/receptacle system is known as Powerlet. Used in BMW motorcycles. If you do a search on Powerlet DIN plug or receptacle, much information is available.
My 71 Sunroof bus is coming along. Fired up the engine yesterday. Still tweaking it on the engine stand. Maybe we will install it tomorrow. Can't wait to get it on the road.
Cheers,Chris64 DD Kamper Kit71 Sunroof