[T2] [Q] Heat Resistant Foam

david raistrick keen at icantclick.org
Sun May 13 06:50:47 PDT 2018

personally i insulate the engine compartment on the passenger side of the metal.    not inside where it gets exposed to oil and dirt etc.

so on top of the wayback floor, and down the front (fif) of the fuel tank wall and over the front of the trans.  (the vertical ish wall behind the rear seat)

probably harder to do in SC and DC buses but.....

--
Sent from my random mobile device of the week