[T2] [Q] Muffler, Throttle Cable

accessys at smart.net accessys at smart.net
Mon May 7 07:23:17 PDT 2018

I had a stainless steel muffler from Europe that was avaliable a few years
back that lasted forever probably would still be on there but the durn
thing was stainless but the mounting hardware wasn't and that was what
failed.
   would be great if someone made an ALL stainless steel muffler.

not sure if even the one I had is still avaliable

Bob