[T2] [Q] Muffler, Throttle Cable

David C Matthews dcm7293 at gmail.com
Mon May 7 07:06:04 PDT 2018

Pulling my engine for gas tank replacement, and being up-close-and-personal
will several components makes them look worse than before, especially the
muffler.

Thoughts on how to make it beautiful? Guess the options are either baked
enamel or chrome? Off to google it while awaiting responses...

(Tempted to look into using high-temperature appliance paint from Lowes,
but not sure it would be up to the task.)

David

P.S. On a slightly different front, noticed the end of the throttle cable
is bent in a couple of places (noticed this after removing the screw
restraint). Not sure if I did that, or if it just happens when attaching.
Should it be straightened, reinforced, <ugh> replaced?