[T2] Potential Trip

Kevin Guarnotta kevin at guarnottadesign.com
Sun Mar 4 09:27:38 PST 2018

Hey Mike - thanks for the really specific tips.
I've been working on a Google Map of "things to see" on a road trip. I'll add these to my map. We are really looking forward to some long road trips - one of the reasons we got the westy to begin with. My Ez-Camper wasn't big enough.

One of the things holding us back (aside from needing to work) is our kid's age. Spending a long time in a vehicle is tough on a 3 and 6 year old. We have done a few trips with them, and maybe we can start some longer ones this summer. All a training exercise ;)

-Kevin Guarnotta
Jamaica Plain, MA

'78 Westy
'69 Singlecab