[T2] Using a later FI system on 75 bus?

MUTS muts at verizon.net
Fri Jun 15 20:47:11 PDT 2018

We have a 75 bus that needs a FI harness replacement (cracking, wires to
connector to double relay goofed up, bus won't start due to this we
believe) and Kyle Automotive Sp will make it for us $100 more than the
76-79 ones.  Has anyone switched to a later than 75 FI system from a
75?  Do you know of where I can ask if someone did?  The 75 has a 6 pin
connector to the Flow Meter while the later ones have a 7th pin for the
temp sensor in the airflow. There is a unique connection to the air
distribution box (throttle) that detected full throttle, or was it an
EGR system no longer attached?

The "brain" is unique also- and a later one I have or can find more easily.

We worry about getting any spare replacements such as the Air Flow Meter
or the "brain" unique to the 75; the later ones are more available.
Advice accepted.