[T2] Routing wire from dash to driver's seat

Erik Burtis ewdb92 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 19:22:36 PST 2018

I had an amp behind the passenger seat and ran the wires through the space
in the seat bulkhead, under the mat between the seats, and then under the
front mat.  Easy enough and seems it would work well under your box.  There
are round rubber plugs in the floor between the seats (under the walk thru
mat); I always wanted to but never checked to see if they were good places
to drill through to run the wires out and under the bus.

Erik
71 Westy