[T2] Routing wire from dash to driver's seat

david raistrick keen at icantclick.org
Sun Jan 28 00:35:17 PST 2018

i've run them down theface of  wheel tubs and under the front mat, but the best route tends to be drilling holes to route them under the floor.....    if its a walkthrough its harder, you obviously dont want to run them through the wheel wells outside.   i think the "cubbies" have a spot that leads to the center underbody (so avoiding the wells)

--
Sent from my random mobile device of the week