[T2] Auto body recommendation in the San Diego area

Dave Gillingham dave at coronado-realty.com
Wed Jan 24 17:13:05 PST 2018

Hi all:

I have been working on a 71 Westy restoration for over a year.  Lots done, but I need the upper and lower part of the nose replaced, and the floorpans in front.  Oddly, there is very little rust elsewhere.  I have the panels, compressor and welding equipment, but don’t think I am skilled enough for fixing these sensitive areas.  I have had a guy that does great work come to the house, but at the rate we are going, it will be a couple of years before it is done.  Does anybody have a reference for either a mobile body restoration person or a shop they feel comfortable with?

Thanks,

Dave Gillingham
Owner/Broker
Coronado Island Realty