[T2] Single cab Gas Tank removal

Al Brase alribee at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 12:43:01 PST 2018

For sure, be ready when the gas starts flowing out. even 1 gallon running
down your arm is a very bad thing. Further is the danger of fire. I like to
do this stuff outdoors. 40 years ago my younger brother worked on a car in
his attached garage, burnt up the car, the garage and the house. Nearly
hurt his young wife and son.
Ask: how can this go wrong?
That is one reason I like to get that filter out of inside the tank. Never
have to fool with that again. A good hemostat type clamp on the hose and
you can easily change an under tank filter.

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>